48 Drum 12 IBC Dual Purpose Unit
Dual Purpose Storage Units are ideal for the safe storage of 205 litre drums and 1000 IBCs.
Manufactured from steel.
The dual purpose storage unit is designed to prevent environmental pollution and hazardous situations by containing accidental spills.
Drum stores have two levels of storage for 48 x 205 litre drums or 12 x 1000 litre IBCs and fully welded for added strength with a fully welded leak proof sump over the entire base area to a depth of 220mm. Other features include high and low vents, padlockable sliding doors and a choice of colours.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the 48 Drum 12 IBC Dual Purpose Unit not fit your requirements – see Bunded Storage
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Made from 2mm mild steel construction
- Support beam bearers on both levels
- High and low vents
- Padlockable sliding doors on one side of the unit
- Fully welded leak proof sump over entire base area to a depth of 220mm
- Optional extras available:
- Removable galvanised grid flooring
- Fire-rated insulation for the storage of temperature sensitive liquids
- Temperature control
- Fire detection
- Free site surveys
- Bespoke manufacturing available
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 6-8 working weeks
Dual Purpose Storage Unit Specification
|Dimensions:||H3200 x W8900 x D1650mm|
|No. of drums:||48 x 205 litre drums|
|No. of IBCs:||12 x 1000 litre IBCs|
|Sump capacity:||3000 litres|
|No. of levels:||2|
|Weight:||3 Tonnes approx.|
|Colours:||Blue, green, red or yellow|