500 Series Mesh Panel Steel Platform Trucks
These trucks are ideal for transporting a wide range of goods in the workplace. They are suitable for use in warehouses, stores, factories office environments.
The 500 Series Trucks consist of a large platform, with a substantial timber deck and feature all-steel welded frames.
There are 4 models available, choose between single end, double end, 3 sided or 4 sided platform truck. The models are supplied with zinc plated infill end and side panels that are completely removable.
The trucks are supplied with 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors with 160mm diameter rubber tyred roller bearing wheels.
We have a range of material handling solutions available should the 500 Series Mesh Panel Steel Platform Trucks not fit your requirements – see Platform Trucks & Trolleys
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- All steel welded frame
- Manufactured with a substantial timber deck
- 4 Models available – single end, double end, 3 sided or 4 sided
- Zinc plated mesh infill panels
- All side and end panels are removable
- 2 swivel and 2 fixed castor wheels
- 160mm diameter rubber tyres with roller bearing wheels
- Finished in a high quality industrial epoxy powder coat
- 500kg Maximum load capacity
- Made in Britain
- Delivered with 5 working days
500 Series Mesh Panel Steel Platform Trucks are available with the following optional extras:
- Total stop braked wheels (pair)
- Non-marking Tyres
- Pneumatic Tyres: 200mm – N.B. Reduces the capacity to 250kgs
- Pneumatic Tyres: 260mm – N.B Increases the deck height by 100mm
- Bumper Strip – 1000 x 600mm, 1000 x 700mm or 1200 x 800mm