Armorgard CC2 Chemcube Cabinet
Chemcube cabinets are leak-proof, lockable storage solutions for keeping chemicals safe and accessible.
Made from plastic which is UV protected so it won’t fade or go brittle.
The Chemcube CC2 comes with two aluminium shelves that have each have a 60kg load capacity.
The free standing cabinet has a vent on the rear to prevent the build-up of fumes or gases, as well as a 60 litre bunded sump capacity to prevent any possible spillages. The lockable door helps prevent unauthorised access and also features a hazard warning sign. Chemcubes are not suitable for flammable materials.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Armorgard CC2 Chemcube Cabinet not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Substance Storage
- Free standing storage cabinet
- Fitted with drain off
- Plastic is not warped affected by most chemicals that can corrode metal
- UV protected – wont fade or go brittle
- Vented to prevent build up of fumes and gases
- 2-Point locking mechanism with 2 keys
- Delivered within 2-3 working days
- Note: not suitable for flammable materials
|External dimensions:||H1310 x W695 x D515mm|
|Internal dimensions:||H1260 x W660 x D450mm|
|No. of shelves:||2|
|Sump capacity:||60 litres|
|Colour:||blue and yellow|
|Material||double layer polyethylene|
|Safety signage:||hazardous goods sign|