Drop Side Turntable Trailers
Turntable Trailers are ideal for use in warehouses, workshops, factories and manufacturing plants.
Fully welded construction from steel with a blue epoxy chassis and yellow epoxy sides.
The trailers come with an MDF or steel deck with a choice of three deck sizes, two deck heights and three different load capacities.
Turntable trailers come with 200mm high steel load retaining panels, the end panels are removable and slide out and the side panels can be fully removed or simply fold down. The trailers also come with either solid rubber or pneumatic tyres with roller bearings.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Drop Side Turntable Trailers not fit your requirements – see Trucks & Trolleys
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Deck heights:
- 450mm or 500mm
- Deck lengths:
- 1200mm, 1500mm or 2000mm
- Deck depths:
- 600mm, 750mm or 1000mm
- Turntable trailer with drop down side panels
- Choice of decks:
- MDF deck
- Steel deck
- Fully welded construction
- Steel frame
- Loop handle
- Overall height above deck – 560mm
- Overall length – deck length + 240mm
- Choice of wheels:
- Solid rubber tyres with roller bearings
- Pneumatic tyres with roller bearings
- Up to 1000kg capacity
- Blue epoxy chassis with yellow epoxy sides
- Weight: 53kg-171kg
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 20 working days