Eco-Rax Boltless Heavy Duty Steel Shelving
Our Eco-Rax Boltless Heavy Duty Steel Shelving is a robust, boltless, heavy-duty hand loaded shelving system manufactured from powder coated steel that includes 5 chipboard shelves per shelving bay.
The Eco-Rax Boltless Heavy Duty Steel Shelving is suitable for a wide range of applications in the office, workshop, warehouse and home.
Eco-Rax is a robust boltless heavy-duty hand loaded shelving system consisting of powder coated blue uprights, a galvanised frame beams and ties, chipboard shelves and black plastic feet.
The Eco-Rax design allows for quick assembly without the need for any special tools as the precision manufactured components are simply knocked into place with a soft-faced mallet. The upright is pierced to offer full adjustability at 35mm pitches in the height.
Complete bays are supplied with 5 shelves per bay, the heavy duty shelves have a capacity of 265Kg (UDL).
The Eco-Rax is available in two shelf sizes W900 and W1200mm, there are also two shelf depths to choose from D450 and D600mm.
We have a range of shelving available should the Eco-Rax Boltless Heavy Duty Steel Shelving not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Eco-Rax is a bolt-free shelving system
- Uprights are pierced to offer full adjustability at 35mm centres
- Frame beams and ties have a galvanised steel finish
- Supplied with 5 chipboard shelves per bay
- Black plastic feet to give the uprights more stability
- Eco-Rax has a shelf capacity of 265Kg (UDL)
- Choose from to different width sizes W900 and W1200mm
- There are also two shelf depth sizes to choose from D450 and D600mm
- All components are lightweight
- Delivered in component form and will require simple self assembly
- Eco-rax shelving is GS approved
Eco-Rax is available in the following sizes:
- H1800 x W900 x D450mm
- H1800 x W1200 x D450mm
- H1800 x W900 x D600mm
- H1800 x W1200 x D600mm