Eco-Rax Boltless Heavy Duty Steel Shelving
This heavy duty steel shelving has a powder coat finish. Each shelving bay has 5 chipboard shelves included.
Eco-Rax Boltless Heavy Duty Steel Shelving is suitable for use in offices, workshops, warehouses and homes.
The kits have uprights finished in blue powder coat, a galvanised frame, beams and ties and chipboard shelves.
The Eco-Rax design allows for quick assembly without the need for any special tools. A soft-faced mallet is suitable to knock the precision manufactured components into place. The pierced upright offers full adjustability at 35mm pitches in the height.
Complete bays have 5 chipboard shelves per bay.
The shelves are available in two widths 900mm or 1200mm. There are two shelf depths to choose from D450 and D600mm.
We have a range of shelving available should the Eco-Rax Boltless Heavy Duty Steel Shelving not fit your requirements – see Shelving
Please contact our sales team for FREE advice if you have any questions regarding this product.
- Eco-Rax is a bolt-free shelving system
- Pierced uprights offer full adjustability at 35mm centres
- Frame beams and ties have a galvanised steel finish
- Supplied with 5 chipboard shelves per bay
- Black plastic feet to give the uprights more stability
- Eco-Rax has a shelf capacity of 265Kg (UDL)
- Choose from to different width sizes W900 and W1200mm
- There are two shelf depth sizes to choose from D450 and D600mm
- All components are lightweight
- Delivered in component form and will require simple self assembly
- Eco-rax shelving has GS approval
The various sizes of Eco-Rax available are:
- W900 x D450mm x H1800
- W1200 x D450mm x H1800
- W900 x D600mm x H1800
- W1200 x D600mm x H1800