Fibreglass Double Extension Ladders
Fibreglass ladders are ideal for use around electricity.
Made from GRP fibreglass and aluminium.
The ladders come in four variations with a range of rungs and two sections.
These ladders are manufactured to the new EN131 professional standard, the fibreglass stiles are insulated to 30,000 volts for electrical work (EN61478). A rope operation makes it easy to extend the ladder to it’s full length and D-shaped rungs make for comfortable climbing and standing.
A stabiliser bar is supplied that needs to be fitted before first use.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Fibreglass Double Extension Ladders not fit your requirement – see Step Ladders
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- EN131 Professional standard
- Fibreglass stiles insulated to 30,000 volts for electrical work (EN61478)
- Comfortable D-shaped rungs
- Pole bow fitted in place of top rung for work against columns
- Heavy duty rope operation for easy and safe use
- Semi-automatic locks for ease of adjustment
- Stabilising bar supplied with ladder – requires fitting before first use
- 150kg Maximum load capacity
- 3 Year warranty
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
|Rungs / Sections||Closed Length
|Stabiliser Bar Width
|8 x 2||2600||3106||4706||3800||415||800||135||16.0|
|10 x 2||3200||4348||5948||5000||415||920||135||19.0|
|12 x 2||3800||5590||7190||6200||415||1040||135||22.0|
|14 x 2||4400||6833||8433||7300||415||1160||135||25.0|
*Working height is calculated as 1600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees.