Forklift Truck Access Platform
Forklift Truck Access Platform provides easy access for maintenance, repair and installation requirements.
Access platforms are made in accordance to the Health & Safety guidelines PM28 (3rd edition) December 2005.
Access platforms can be used by two persons of average weight and has a 350kg maximum load capacity.
The platforms lock onto the lift truck forks with threaded screw jacks.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Forklift Truck Access Platform not fit your requirements – see Trucks & Trolleys
If you have a question, please call our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Platform dimensions:
- W1000 x L1000mm
- Handrail height:
- Total height:
- Overall width (not including screw jacks):
- Overall depth:
- Gate width:
- 78kg approx
- 350kg Maximum load capacity
- Approved to be used by 2 persons of average weight
- Fully welded with a raised expanded metal floor, located and welded into a formed kickboard surround
- Tubular handrail and rear RSA frame with wire mesh panels
- Hinged entry gate with spring return to closed position
- Spring loaded retention bolt holds the gate in a closed position
- Platform locks onto the lift truck forks with threaded screw jacks
- Manufactured in accordance to HSE guidelines PM28 (3rd edition) December 2005
- Finished in a yellow epoxy
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 35-40 working days
Platform is manufactured to your forklift truck specification, you must advise us of the following when placing an order:
- Length of fork
- Width and depth (cross section) of fork
- Maximum standard distance between forks