Greenskeeper Rubber Matting
Leisure matting is ideal for numerous applications in the leisure industry where underfoot safety and comfort are of paramount importance.
Made from natural rubber.
Greenskeeper has a moulded anti-slip cellular structure which allows grass to penetrate, establishing a firm bond to the ground and effectively hiding the matting.
The sturdy 23mm thick hollow mat will protect the surface while allowing grass to grow back through the mat thus maintaining the green and fresh appearance of your lawn. The matting provides safety and traction on steep paths and can be easily maintained, grass can be cut using a conventional mower once established.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Greenskeeper Rubber Matting not fit your requirements – see Flooring & Matting
- Moulded anti-slip cellular structure
- Made from natural rubber
- For discreet soil retention and erosion control
- Suitable for golf courses, playgrounds, public pathways and more
- Hollow mat will protect the surface whilst allowing grass to grow through
- Provides safety and traction on steep paths
- Simple and economical installation
- Easy to maintain – grass can be cut using a lawn mower
- Free samples on request
- Delivered within 2-3 working days
Greenskeeper Rubber Mat Sizes
|100cm x 150cm