Heavy Duty Combination Ladders
Combination ladders are ideal for use in the home, office, schools, universities and more.
Made from aluminium.
These ladders are designed to be stable on uneven surfaces and offer the ultimate in durability and flexibility.
The industrial grade combination ladders provide the user a triple ladder, an A-frame stepladder, an extendable stepladder and a stairwell ladder combined with a levelling safety base in one robust product.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Heavy Duty Combination Ladders not fit your requirement – see Step Ladders
Should you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Durable, flexible and stable
- Telescopic stabiliser for use on uneven ground
- Large box section stiles with twist-proof rung connections
- Provides safe access in complex setups
- Use as an extension, A-frame or stairwell ladder
- Aluminium locking stays for additional rigidity
- Supplied with splayed base stabiliser
- Rungs are deep and parallel
- Strong nylon coated guides
- Wall wheels assist placement
- EN131 Standard
- 150kg Max load capacity
- 5 Year warranty
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
|Rungs / Sections||Closed Length||Last Climbing Height||Approx. Working Height||Extended Length||Storage Width||Storage Depth||Nett Weight|
|6 x 3||2040mm||3100mm||4700mm||2040mm – 4200mm||830mm||170mm||16kg|
|8 x 3||2640mm||4300mm||5900mm||2640mm – 5400mm||830mm||170mm||20.5kg|
|9 x 3||2940mm||5150mm||6750mm||2940mm – 6250mm||830mm||190mm||25kg|
|11 x 3||3540mm||7000mm||8600mm||3540mm – 8100mm||830mm||190mm||29.5kg|
* Overall width includes stabiliser bar
*Working height is calculated as 1600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees.