HyperLite Fibreglass Extension Ladders
Fibreglass ladders are ideal for intensive use.
Made from GRP fibreglass and aluminium.
The only extension ladder in the world with Little Giant’s patented SumoStance levelling outrigger system. The system doubles the ladder’s base width and increases side-tip stability.
The ladder comes with a side-to-side bubble level and a front-to-back angle indicator to make it easy to set up. A unique side mounted, dual-pulley system reduces the effort required to lift the fly section and removes the potential trip hazard caused by traditional centre pulley rope systems.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the HyperLite Fibreglass Extension Ladders not fit your requirement – see Step Ladders
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Little Giant’s patent pending Hi-Viz Green ladders
- Ground Cue™ alerts user via audible/sensory signal that last rung is reached
- Sure-Set™ feet – use in either spiked or rubber foot position for maximum traction on all surfaces
- Side-mounted independent stabilising bars for perfect leveling on uneven ground
- Twin-mounted spirit levels
- Max load 150kg
- EN131 and ANSI-ASC A14.5-2017
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
|8 x 2||2628||3106||4706||4267||570||1143||152||14.6|
|10 x 2||3238||4348||5948||5486||570||1143||152||17.7|
|12 x 2||3835||5590||7190||6705||570||1143||152||21.1|
|14 x 2||4432||6833||8433||7924||570||1143||152||24.1|
*Working height is calculated as 1600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees.