Industrial Low Storage Cupboards
Probe low cupboards are made to withstand the wear and tear of industrial use, they can also be used to brighten up any working environment.
Made from steel.
Probe cupboards use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Probe cupboards come in a range of door and frame colours, they also come with one adjustable shelf that has a load capacity of 85kgs.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Industrial Low Storage Cupboards not fit your requirements – See Workplace Cupboards
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Cupboard height:
- Cupboard width:
- Cupboard depth:
- No. of shelves:
- Shelf load capacity:
- Fitted with 10 micro sprung disc locks
- 5 Knuckle hinges on doors
- Made from steel
- Choice of door colours:
- Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, White or Silver
- Available frame colours:
- Silver, White or Black
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
Please note cupboards are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Cupboards are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Cupboards are delivered on an 18 tonne vehicle, please advise of any access/restrictions that could impede delivery.