Rivet Racking Kanban Plastic Bin Shelving
Rivet racking is ideal for use in warehouses, storerooms and workshops.
Made from steel and comes in one size.
The racking includes sloping shelves, uprights, plastic feet and side beams, deck supports and chipboard decks.
Rivet racking uses a central deck support which supports the chipboard deck and ties the front and back beams together.
We sell a range of shelving should the Rivet Racking Kanban Plastic Bin Shelving not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Easy to assemble – tap together using a rubber mallet
- H1830 x W915 x D610mm
- 60 x Plastic bins
- 5 Sloping shelves with chipboard decks
- Build a bay in under 5 minutes
- Bolt free racking – no nuts and bolts
- Frames come in blue/orange
- Steel uprights and beams have a powder coat finish
- No bracing needed – giving uninterrupted access to all four sides
- Components are joined together by the heavy duty rivet and keyhole slot
- Price includes uprights, plastic feet, face and side beams, deck supports and chipboard decks
- 80kg Shelf load capacity
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Delivered within 5 working days