Rivet Racking Kanban Shelving Bay System
Our Rivet Racking Kanban Shelving Bay System is ideal for use in storerooms, warehouses, and retail environments.
Rivet Racking Kanban is our solution for production line-side supply systems, where sloping shelves present containers for easy access and at the right height for operatives.
This can reduce costs and increase efficiency for manufacturing operations or inventory management. The shelving system is ideal for storing a range of bin arrangements, the shelves are perfect for large Euro Containers or smaller picking bins and shelf trays. It simplifies stock rotation and replenishment. When the front bin is removed the bin behind takes its place, leaving a space that is clearly identified for refilling on the next inspection.
The shelving system is a bolt free system that requires no nuts and bolts and can easily be put together using a rubber mallet.
We sell a range of shelving should our Rivet Racking Kanban Shelving Bay System not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- All steel construction
- Completely boltless – goes together using a rubber mallet
- Shelving height: 1830mm
- Shelving width: 915mm
- Shelving depth: 610mm
- 80kg Shelf load capacity
- Complete with top & bottom chipboard shelves
- Choose between 3 or 5 sloping chipboard shelves
- Simplify stock rotation and replenishment
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency for operations or inventory management
- Arrives flat packed and requires self-assembly
- Delivered within 5 working days
Our Rivet Racking Kanban Shelving Bay System comes supplied as follows:
- 4 x uprights
- 4 x plastic feet
- 6 x side beams
- 5 x front beams
- 5 x back beams
- 1 x top chipboard shelf
- 1 x bottom chipboard shelf
- 3 or 5 sloping chipboard shelves depending on which shelving bay is purchased