Timber Deck Long Goods Platform Trucks
When you need to move your goods around easily the Timber Deck Long Goods Platform Trucks tick all the boxes.
These trucks feature an all steel welded frame and substantial timber decks. They are available with either straight tubular steel sides or timber sides.
Choose between 3 different deck sizes, 1000 x 600mm, 1000 x 700mm or 1200mm x 800mm.
Each platform truck is fitted with 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors, with 160mm rubber tyred wheels and roller bearings. Total Stop Brakes can be fitted should you need to secure the platform truck when not in use.
The frames of the trucks are finished in a high quality industrial epoxy powder coat blue, RAL 5017.
The Long Goods Platform Trucks are manufactured in Britain.
We have a range of material handling solutions available should the Timber Deck Long Goods Platform Trucks not fit your requirements – see Platform Trucks & Trolleys
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Substantial timber deck
- All steel welded frame
- Open ended
- 3 deck sizes are available – 1000 x 600, 1000 x 700 or 1200 x 800mm
- Supplied with either straight tubular sides or timber sides
- Fitted with 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors
- 160mm diameter rubber tyred wheels and roller bearings
- Finished in a high quality industrial epoxy powder coat RAL 5017
- 500kg Maximum load capacity
- Weight: 40 to 49 kg
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 25-30 working days
Timber Deck Long Goods Platform Trucks are available with the following optional extras:
- Total stop brakes (pair)