TRB2 Armorgard Transbank Box
Transbank’s are ideal for storing hazardous fuels and chemicals.
Made from steel.
The TRB2 comes with an over centre clasp for a padlock to be used to secure the box when not in use (padlock not supplied).
The box comes with a lift up lid with an external handle, there are also two external handles on each side of the box. High and low ventilation prevents the build-up of fumes occurring within the box. The TRB2 has a fully welded leak-proof sump to prevent any leakages and complies with HSE resgulations.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the TRB2 Armorgard Transbank Box not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Substance Storage
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- External dimensions:
- H540 x W530 x D485mm
- Internal dimensions:
- H510 x W445 x D415mm
- Sump capacity:
- 35 Litres
- Designed for storing 2 x 20 litre cans
- Suitable for fuels and chemicals
- 30 Minute fire resistant
- Fully welded sump to prevent leakages
- Complies with HSE regulations
- Flame arrester gauze fitted
- Over centre catch with padlock facility (padlock not included)
- Made from steel
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Relevant hazard warning signs
- Integral fixing points – secure vaults to floors and vehicles
- Finished in pillar box red powder coat with anti-corrosive undercoat
- Delivered within 1-2 working days