Gorilla Gas Cage H900 x W1000 x D500mm
Gorilla gas cages are ideal for use on building sites, storage yards, caravan parks and more.
Made from steel with a galvanised finish, resists all weather conditions for maximum durability.
The cage comes supplied flat packed and features a unique modular bolt-together design using individual galvanised panels, making it quick and easy to erect and dismantle.
This cage has a robust construction thanks to the 25mm box sections and 3mm wire mesh. The cage comes with a number of features including a padlock point to secure your gas cylinders and bottles. There is a facility to fix the cage to the ground for added security and stability. Relevant hazard warning signage is also supplied with this cage.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Gorilla Gas Cage H900 x W1000 x D500mm not fit your requirements – see Gas Cylinder Cages
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Designed for storing and securing gas cylinders and bottles
- Modular bolt-together design
- Individual galvanised panels
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Fixings supplied with every cage
- Padlock point to secure contents from theft
- Robust construction using 25mm box sections and 3mm wire mesh
- Galvanised finish, resists all weather conditions for maximum durability
- Facility to fix to the ground for added security and stability
- Supplied with hazard warning signage attached
- Customisable to suit any requirements
- Delivered in 1-2 working days
Gas Cage Spec
|Locking Mechanism:||Hasp and staple with padlock facility|
|Frames:||25mm box section and 3mm wire mesh|
|Safety Signage||Gas storage sign|