Probe Small Medical Cabinet
Medical cupboards are ideal for securely storing first aid supplies and equipment.
Made from steel and come in white.
The cupboards use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
This floor standing small cabinet comes with two adjustable shelves. Under the Health & Safety Regulations 1981, workplaces must have first aid provision. To satisfy a wide range of first aid supplies and equipment Probe have designed a range of highly visible cabinets that will fit in with any working environment.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Probe Small Medical Cabinet not fit your requirements – See First Aid Cupboards
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Made from steel
- Fitted with 10 micro sprung disc locks
- 5 Knuckle hinges on doors
- High visibility 270° labelling that complies to BS5499-1
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the lift of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
Small Medical Cabinet Specification
|Dimensions:||H890 x W460 x D460mm|
|No. of doors:||1|
|No. of shelves:||2|