Small Oxygen Cylinder Trolleys
Cylinder Trolleys are ideal for use in hospitals, medical centres, pharmaceuticals and laboratories.
Made from steel with a light grey epoxy finish.
The cylinder trolleys are designed to carry twelve size D or E oxygen cylinders. The trolleys come with twelve 108mm diameter hole supports complete with a rubber cushioning to the bottom deck.
Cylinder trolleys come with four 100mm swivel castors with grey non-marking tyres and roller bearings. Two of the castors are fitted with brakes to control stability of the trolley when it is fully loaded.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Small Oxygen Cylinder Trolleys not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Storage
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Overall height:
- Overall width:
- Overall length:
- Small cylinder trolley to carry 12 size D or E oxygen cylinders
- All steel construction
- 12 x 108mm hole supports
- Rubber cushioned deck to protect cylinders
- 4 x 100mm diameter swivel castors (2 braked) with grey non-marking roller bearing tyres
- 120kg Maximum load capacity
- Finished in light grey epoxy
- Weight: 15kg
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5 working days