1 Door PPE Lockers
Probe PPE Lockers are secure storage designed for storing personal protection equipment.
Made from steel.
The lockers use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Probe steel lockers come supplied with blue doors and a silver carcass, there are also a wide range of lock options to choose from. The lockers also have high visibility 270 degree labelling.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the 1 Door PPE Lockers not fit your requirements – See Lockers
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Overall height:
- Overall widths:
- Overall depths:
- 305mm or 460mm
- Used to contain and confine PPE clothing in the workplace
- Includes top shelf and double coat hook
- High visibility 270 degree labelling
- Air vent system on each door
- 5 Knuckle hinges
- Pre-drilled for nesting
- Made from steel
- Supplied with blue doors
- Frames finished in silver
- Fully assembled when delivered
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- 1 Year warranty on all devices with moving parts
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
We can provide the following services on enquiries of 50 lockers or more:
- Free Site Survey
- Free door colour swatches
- Installation we can quote to install your lockers by a dedicated team
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Lockers are delivered on an 18 tonne vehicle, please advise of any access/restrictions that could impede delivery.