96 Drum 24 IBC Dual Purpose Unit
Dual Purpose Storage Units are ideal for the safe storage of 205 litre drums and 1000 IBCs.
Manufactured from steel.
The dual purpose storage unit is designed to prevent environmental pollution and hazardous situations by containing accidental spills.
Drum stores have two levels of storage for 96 x 205 litre drums or 24 x 1000 litre IBCs and fully welded for added strength with a fully welded leak proof sump over the entire base area to a depth of 220mm. Other features include high and low vents, padlockable sliding doors and a choice of colours.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the 96 Drum 24 IBC Dual Purpose Unit not fit your requirements – see Bunded Storage
- Made from 2mm mild steel construction
- Support beam bearers on both levels
- High and low vents
- Padlockable sliding doors on both sides of the unit
- Fully welded leak proof sump over entire base area to a depth of 220mm
- Optional extras available:
- Removable galvanised grid flooring
- Fire-rated insulation for the storage of temperature sensitive liquids
- Temperature control
- Fire detection
- Free site surveys
- Bespoke manufacturing available
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 6-8 working weeks
Free Delivery is not available on this product, please contact our sales team for a carriage quotation
|Dimensions:||H3200 x W8900 x D3300mm|
|No. of drums:||96 x 205 litre drums|
|No. of IBCs:||24 x 1000 litre IBCs|
|Sump capcity:||6000 litres|
|No. of levels:||2|
|Weight:||5 Tonnes approx|
|Colours:||Blue, green, red or yellow|