96 Drum 24 IBC Dual Purpose Unit
Dual Purpose Storage Units are ideal for the safe storage of 205 litre drums and 1000 IBCs.
Manufactured from steel.
The dual purpose storage unit is designed to prevent environmental pollution and hazardous situations by containing accidental spills.
The storage unit has two levels of storage for 96 drums or 24 IBCs. The units are welded for added strength and have a fully welded leak proof sump over the entire base area to a depth of 220mm. Other features include high and low vents, padlockable sliding doors and a choice of colours.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the 96 Drum 24 IBC Dual Purpose Unit not fit your requirements – see Bunded Storage
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Overall height:
- Overall width:
- Overall depth:
- Two level storage for 96 x 205 litre drums or 24 x 1000 litre IBCs
- Padlockable sliding doors on one side of the unit
- Fully welded leak proof sump over entire base area to a depth of 220mm
- High and low vents
- Choice of colours:
- Red, Blue, Yellow or Green
- 2mm Mild steel construction
- Support beam bearers on both levels
- Free site surveys available
- Bespoke manufacturing available
- Designed to comply with HSG51
- Optional extras available:
- Removable galvanised grid flooring
- Fire-rated insulation for the storage of temperature sensitive liquids
- Temperature control
- Fire detection
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 6-8 working weeks
Free Delivery is not available on this product, please contact our sales team for a carriage quotation