Armorgard Material Handling BeamKart
BeamKarts are the simple and effective solution for transporting beams and steels.
Made from steel.
The BeamKart is robust enough for use on site but can also be used for everyday movement of heavy and bulky items.
There are two BeamKart models to choose from, a BK1 or a BK2, the BK1 comes with upright sides, the BK2 does not have sides which makes it better suited for wider items. Puncture proof solid rubber tyres makes the BeamKart the perfect transportation solution for any working environment. It has a generous 500kg weight loading capacity which makes moving heavy items easy to do.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Armorgard Material Handling BeamKart not fit your requirements – see Trucks & Trolleys
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- BeamKart models:
- BK1 – 2 x upright sides
- BK2 – no upright sides enables handling of wider materials
- External dimensions:
- BK1 – H250 x W560 x D510mm
- BK2 – H275 x W400 x D510mm
- BK1 – 19.8kg
- BK2 – 27kg
- Weight loading capacity:
- Pillar box red
- Robust construction
- Effective solution for transporting beams and steels
- Easy and safe manoeuvring of materials on-site
- Made from 3mm steel
- Puncture proof solid rubber tyres
- Powder coated with anti-corrosive undercoat for maximum durability
- Delivered within 5 working days