Armorgard Transbank Chem TRB4C
The Transbank Chem is the safe vault for storing and transporting smaller volumes of chemicals.
Made from steel with a powder coated finish in traffic yellow.
This TRB1C comes with an over centre clasp for a padlock to be used to secure the box when not in use (padlock not supplied).
The transbank is a fully welded, bunded unit that has rear ventilation to allow airflow and prevent the build up of fumes. It is also fitted with a flame arrester gauze and is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance. Transbanks comply with all COSHH regulations.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Armorgard Transbank Chem TRB4C not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Substance Storage
- Designed for storing 4 x 20 litre cans
- Fully welded, bunded unit
- Rear ventilation allows airflow and helps prevent build up of fumes
- External fixing points to secure the unit to the floor
- Over-centre clasp with hasp and staple padlock facility
- Fitted with flamer arrestor gauze
- Built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance
- Suitable for storing chemicals
- Fitted with chemical warning signs
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
|External dimensions:||H540 x W880 x D485mm|
|Internal dimensions:||H510 x W790 x D415mm|
|Colour:||traffic yellow RAL 1023|
|Locking mechanism:||hasp and staple with padlock facility|
|Sump capacity:||70 litres|
|Safety signage:||hazardous goods sign|
|Fire resistant?||up to 30 minutes|