Barton 47kg Propane Cylinder Steel Trolleys
The Barton 47kg Propane Cylinder Steel Trolleys are the ideal solution for the safekeeping and movement of gas cylinders around your premises.
The gas cylinder trolleys are available in two models, a standard trolley or a standard trolley with a rear wheel attachment.
The rear wheel attachment gives the trolley added stability when laden with a gas cylinder bottle, it also takes the weight of the cylinder off of the person pushing the trolley which will greatly reduce the possibility of injuries occurring to anyone using the trolley.
The trolleys are designed for cylinders that have a maximum diameter of 380mm, the trolleys also have a maximum load capacity of 150kg.
These cylinder trolleys are constructed from tubular steel and powder coated in blue to provide added durability, the base plate is also pierced to help disperse condensation that might build up.
Both cylinder trolley models are supplied with a galvanised retention chain to keep the cylinder bottle secure.
Barton Single Gas Cylinder Steel Trolleys are supplied with two 200mm diameter wheels, the rear wheel models are fitted with 100mm diameter swivel blue vulcanised rubber castors, which offers low rolling resistance.
We sell a range of cylinder handling solutions should the Barton Single Gas Cylinder Steel Trolleys not fit your requirements – see Gas Cylinder Handling
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Single cylinder trolley
- Overall dimensions: H1050 x W583 x D520mm
- Available with a rear wheel attachment
- Rear wheel trolley dimensions: H1050 x W583 x D900mm
- Suitable for cylinder with a diameter of 380mm
- Tubular steel construction
- Pierced base plate to help disperse condensation
- Supplied with a galvanised retention chain
- Fitted with 2 x 200mm diameter wheels
- Finished in a blue epoxy for added durability
- 150kg Maximum load capacity
- Delivered assembled
- Delivered within 5-7 working days