Barton Black Anti-Static TC1 Containers
Barton storage containers are ideal for storing static sensitive items.
Made from black polypropylene.
TC containers come in packs of twenty bins or forty bins that come in black.
Barton Topstore TC containers have a semi-open front with a reinforced base, sides and stacking rim. Anti-static, carbon, conductive particles and fibres means a low charging container that is less likely to damage static sensitive items. This makes them ideal for use as a complete ESD control programme, as defined by BS IEC 61340-5-1:2007.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Barton Black Anti-Static TC1 Containers not fit your requirements – see Plastic Parts Bins
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Heavy duty reinforced base, sides and stacking rim
- Made from plastic
- Made with anti-static, carbon conductive particles/fibres – results in low charging (anti-static) container
- Index card slot for instant product identification
- Temperature resistant from -15°c to +50°c
- Finished in black
- Optional extras:
- Made in Britain
- Bulk order discounts available – contact our sales team for further information – 0333 202 5959
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
Barton Bin Specification
|External dimensions:||H50 x W100 x L90mm|
|Internal dimensions:||H42 x W88 x L80mm|
|Overall base length:||64mm|
|Internal base length:||65mm|
|Maximum container stack height:||7|
|Maximum stack load capacity:||12 kilograms|
|Pack size:||20 bins|