Barton Sheet Rack
Barton sheet rack is ideal for storing boards, panels and sheet material in garages, workshops, factories and more.
Made from steel and powder coated blue.
The rack comes in knock down form for self-assembly on site.
This sheet rack is 900mm high and has three storage divisions that are 155mm apart for storing materials of varying sizes. The rack has a minimum base frame height which makes loading and unloading very easy. We recommend that the rack is secured to the floor for added safety (fixings not supplied.)
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Barton Sheet Rack not fit your requirements – see Racking
- Pre-drilled for floor fixing (fixings not included)
- Store material side by side
- Steel construction
- Finished in powder coated blue
- Supplied in knock down form
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 10-15 working days
- Note: we recommend that the racks are secured to the floor for added safety when loaded with sheet material
|No. of divisions:
|155mm apart (each)