DW1 Drum Opening Key
This drum opening key is designed to safely open any drum closure.
Made from bronze alloy.
This heavy duty bronze alloy drum opening key will open the 3/4 inch and 2 inch bungs on almost all 50, 100 and 210 litre steel and plastic drums.
The non-sparking drum opening tool can be manually operated by a single user. Simply place the key into the bung, hold down using the palm of your left hand and turn the key using your right hand to open. The opposite end of the key can be used to undo the smaller size bung – see demonstration video below.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the DW1 Drum Opening Key not fit your requirements – see Manual & Mechanical Handling
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Multi-purpose drum opening tool
- Made from a corrosion resistant bronze alloy
- Will open ¾” & 2″ bungs on almost all 50, 100 & 210 litre drums
- Suitable for on steel and plastic drums
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
Drum Opening Key Specification
|Drum apertures:||3/4″ & 2″|