Ecorax Shelving Bays with 5 Chipboard Shelves
Eco-Rax shelving bays are ideal for use in the office, workshop, garage and more.
Made from steel.
Eco-Rax shelving comes with 8 steel powder coated blue uprights, galvanised frame beams and 5 chipboard shelves.
The shelving bays are easy to assemble, simply knock each component into place with a soft-faced rubber mallet. Shelves can be positioned at 35mm pitches and have a 265kg load capacity. The shelving also comes with black plastic feet.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Ecorax Shelving Bays with 5 Chipboard Shelves not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Easy to assemble – build a bay in 10 minutes
- Bolt free racking – no nuts and bolts
- Uprights are pierced at 35mm pitches in height
- Powder coated blue uprights
- Galvanised frame beams and ties
- Supplied in knock down form
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
Ecorax Shelving Specification
|Bay height:||1760 mm|
|Bay widths:||900 mm or 1200 mm|
|Bay depths:||450 mm or 600 mm|
|No. of shelves:||5|
|Shelf height:||45 mm|
|Shelf capacity:||265 kg (UDL)|