Ecorax Shelving with 14 Storemaster Containers
Eco-Rax shelving bays are ideal for use in garages, homes, offices, storerooms, warehouses and more.
Made from steel.
Eco-Rax comes with 8 steel powder coated blue uprights, galvanised frame beams and 5 chipboard shelves.
The shelving bays are easy to assemble, simply knock each component into place with a soft-faced rubber mallet. Shelves can be positioned at 35mm pitches and have a 265kg capacity. The shelving comes with black plastic feet for stability.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Ecorax Shelving with 14 Storemaster Containers not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Powder coated blue uprights
- Galvanised frame beams and ties
- Bolt free shelving – no nuts and bolts
- Easy to assemble – build a bay in 10 minutes
- Uprights are pierced at 35mm pitches in height
- GS Certified and independently tested
- Supplied in knock down form
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
Ecorax Shelving Specification
|Dimensions:||H1760 x W1200 x D450mm|
|No. of shelves:||5|
|Shelf capacity:||256kg (UDL)|
|No. of containers:||14|
|Container size:||H190 x W395 x L500mm|
|Container capacity:||24 litres|