FBC4 Armorgard Flambank Vault
Flambank’s are ideal for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables.
Made from steel.
The FBC4 site chest comes with keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks with a unique external and internal anti-jemmy system.
Hydraulic gas arms assist with opening and closing the lid, whilst an autolatch lid stay secures the lid in an open position when accessing the contents. High and low ventilation prevents the build up of fumes occurring within the vault. The FBC4 has a fully welded leak-proof sump to prevent any leakages and complies with COSHH regulations.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the FBC4 Armorgard Flambank Vault not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Substance Storage
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- External dimensions:
- H1270 x W1275 x D675mm
- Internal dimensions:
- H1185 x W1185 x D605mm
- Sump capacity:
- 85 Litres
- Suitable for storing flammables and chemicals
- Supplied with 1 shelf
- 30 Minute fire resistant
- Fully welded sump to prevent leakages
- Complies with COSHH regulations
- Flame arrester gauze fitted
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks with 3 keys
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with lid opening
- Autolatch lid stay to secure lid in open position
- High and low ventilation to prevent build up of fumes
- Optional extras:
- 6″ Fitted castors
- Hazardous warning signage
- Fork lift skids
- Finished in pillar box red powder coat with anti-corrosive undercoat
- Delivered within 1-2 working days