Fibreglass Swing Back 4 Tread Step Ladders
Fibreglass ladders are ideal for use with tradesman, particularly electricians.
The ladder incorporates a multi-functional tool tray allowing you to keep your hands free when stood on the ladder.
The swing back ladder comes with non-conductive stiles, making them ideal for use around electricity.
The combination of super-strong C-section fibreglass stiles and reinforced treads gives you a durable yet lightweight and easy to handle step, perfect for the busy tradesman going from location to location.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Fibreglass Swing Back 4 Tread Step Ladders not fit your requirements – see Step Ladders
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478)
- Integrated multi-functional tool tray
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability
- Large feet angled to maximise ground contact and reduce slip
- 3 Year warranty
- EN131 Professional safety standard
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
|No. of treads:
|Approx. working height¹:
|Last climbing height:
|Max load capacity: