First Aid Complete Workstations
Probe Workstations have been specifically developed to provide a convenient space to work at, whilst standing. Workstations are ideal for use in offices, hospitals and all workplaces.
Made from steel.
The work stations use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
First aid complete workstations come in white with double door and double drawers, they also come with two adjustable shelves. Under the Health and Safety Regulations 1981, workplaces must have a first aid provision. Probe workstations are strong, robust construction storage solutions that can be used in areas with high traffic, meaning they can stand the test of time from bumps, knocks and scrapes.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the First Aid Complete Workstations not fit your requirements – see Work Benches & Work Stations
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- 2 Door 2 drawer storage workstations
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- Two point locking
- High visibility 270 degree labelling complying to BS5499-1
- High grade steel construction
- Reinforced doors for extra strength
- Workstations come in white
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% Reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available on all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days