Forklift Operated Snow Plough
Snow ploughs are ideal for businesses and councils.
Made from steel.
The concave plough allows snow to easily slide off the side of the blade.
The plough comes with a blade that has a 15 degree fixed left hand sweep angle. The heavy duty concave blade comes with a 12mm thick reversible rubber wear strip. Choose from a range of blade sizes, including 1200mm, 1500mm and 2000mm. The plough will fit most fork lift trucks, it simply fits over the forks and is secured with zinc plated ‘T’ bar screws.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Forklift Operated Snow Plough not fit your requirements – see Manual and Mechanical Handling
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Blade height:
- Overall depth:
- Fork pockets:
- 160 x 50mm (H x W)
- Fork centres:
- Wear strip thickness:
- Choice of blade widths:
- 1200mm – 79kg
- 1500mm – 98kg
- 2000mm – 123kg
- Snow plough for clearing snow or used a general yard clearer
- Fixed left hand sweep angle of 15 degrees
- Heavy duty concave blade
- Bolt on 12mm thick reversible rubber wear strip
- Plough fits over forks and secured with zinc plated T bar screws
- Replacement rubber wear strips available
- Supplied fully assembled
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 20-25 working days