FS2264 Vertical Fire File
Vertical Fire Files offer unrivalled protection for document and data in a stylish modern filing cabinet format.
Made from steel.
The fire file provides 90 minutes fire protection for paper and 60 minutes fire protection for tapes/data and digital media.
Vertical fire file cabinets come with water resistant seals which stop the contents from being damaged by sprinkler systems or fire hoses. The cabinets are able to hold foolscap, a4 and a5 files on width adjustable rails. The cabinets are fire and impact tested, this is to see how the cabinets perform on impact should they fall through floors of a burning building.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the FS2264 Vertical Fire File not fit your requirements – see Security Safes and Cabinets
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- External dimensions:
- H1405 x W530 x D805mm
- Internal dimensions:
- H254 x W384 x D635mm
- Capacity per drawer:
- 62 litres
- 248 Litre total capacity
- Choice of locks:
- Key locks, Electronic locks or Fingerprint locks
- Supplied with:
- Water resistant seals – does not protect against water submersion
- Adjustable rails
- Compression plates to maximise usable space
- 90 Minute fire protection for paper documents
- 60 Minute fire protection for digital media, USB’s, DVD’s, memory sticks and hard
- 2 Years on site guarantee against manufacturer defect
- Scratch resistant white paint
- Delivery options:
- Door to door
- Ground floor and position – delivery and position is to a ground floor or upper floor via a suitable lift with no steps access or vehicle restriction to a UK mainland address
- Delivered within 5 working days