Galvanised Hanging Racking 2550mm High
Galvanised hanging racking is the highly flexible racking for any garage, warehouse, workshop or storeroom.
Made from galvanised steel.
The racking comes with 2550mm high frames, a choice of four beam widths and an overall depth of 400mm.
A complete bay comes with four uprights and all necessary bracing and fixings, as well as two levels made up of four galvanised beams. For longer storage systems, an extension bay is available which consists of two uprights and three storage levels that hook onto the starter bay frame at either end.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Galvanised Hanging Racking 2550mm High not fit your requirements – see Racking
If you have a question, please call our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Racking height x depth:
- 2550 x 400mm
- Beam widths:
- 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm and 2400mm
- Frame capacity available:
- Up to 4300kg
- Frame capacities are based on shelf levels spaced at 400mm intervals
- Shelf load capacity (per level);
- W1600mm – 2500kg
- W1800mm – 2500kg
- W2000mm – 2330kg
- W2400mm – 2330kg
- Starter bay comes supplied with:
- 4 x steel uprights
- All bracing and fixings
- Metal feet
- Beam levels come with:
- 4 pairs of beams (2 per level)
- Safety pins
- Note: hangers are not included
- Optional extras:
- Extension bay
- Extra beam levels
- Galvanised steel finish
- Beams adjust every 25mm
- 5 Year guarantee
- Multi-tier storage systems
- Flat packed for self assembly
- Delivered within 5 working days
We can supply racking up to 6 metres high. For further information contact our friendly sales team – 0333 202 5959