Galvanised Hanging Racking Extension 1950mm High
Galvanised hanging racking is the highly flexible racking for any garage, warehouse, workshop or storeroom.
Made from galvanised steel.
The racking comes with 1950mm high frames, a choice of four beam widths and an overall depth of 400mm.
A complete bay comes with two uprights and all necessary bracing and fixings, as well as two levels made up of four galvanised beams. Extension bays are perfect for creating longer storage systems, the beams can be secured into the frames of any Midispan galvanised racking bay.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Galvanised Hanging Racking Extension 1950mm High not fit your requirements – see Racking
If you have a question, please call our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Racking height x depth:
- 1950 x 400mm
- Widths available:
- 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm and 2400mm
- Frame capacity available:
- Up to 4300kg
- Frame capacities are based on shelf levels spaced at 400mm intervals
- Shelf load capacity (per level):
- W1600mm – 2500kg
- W1800mm – 2500kg
- W2000mm – 2330kg
- W2400mm – 2330kg
- Starter bay comes supplied with:
- 4 x steel uprights
- All bracing and fixings
- Metal feet
- Beam levels come with:
- 4 pairs of beams (2 per level)
- Safety pins
- Note: hangers are not included
- Optional extras:
- Starter bays
- Extra beam levels
- Galvanised steel finish
- Beams adjust every 25mm
- 5 Year guarantee
- Multi-tier storage systems
- Flat packed for self assembly
- Delivered within 5 working days
We can supply racking up to 6 metres high. For further information contact our friendly sales team – 0333 202 5959.