Gas Cages H1800 x W900 x D900mm
Gas cages are ideal for use on commercial, domestic, and industrial environments.
Made from steel with a hot dip galvanised finish which means it is suitable for outdoor use and can withstand the toughest of environments.
The cages are ideal for use to store Propane, LPG, Butane, oxygen bottles and more.
This cage has a hinged door that gives quick and easy access to cylinders and bottles being stored inside. The cage also features a hasp and staple for locking using a suitable padlock and fixing points so it can be fixed to a solid floor surface. The mesh cage is a visible storage system that allows you to easily see what is being stored whilst keeping your cylinders and bottles safe and secure.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Gas Cages H1800 x W900 x D900mm not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Storage
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Suitable for 4 x 47kg cylinders
- Hot dip galvanised finish
- Hasp & Staple locking for use with padlocks (padlock not supplied)
- Super strong construction with fixing points to fit the cage to a solid floor surface (fixings not supplied)
- Complete with Health & Safety signage
- Supplied flat packed with easy to use assembly fixings and instructions
- Made in Britain
- 5 Year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Delivered within 2-3 working days
Gas Cage Spec
|Frames:||25mm x 25mm ERW box section|
|Mesh:||50mm x 50mm pitch|
|Finish:||Hot dip galv for external use|
*Gas Cylinder Cages are a HSE requirement. Gas Cylinders and Bottles must be locked away when not in use where the public could gain access.