GRP Stair Tread Covers
Tread covers are ideal for use in domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
Made from fibreglass GRP construction.
The covers can be applied to any existing concrete, metal or wood steps and are ideal for any area where frequent use or exposure to slippery environments increases the risk of accidents.
The cover features an impregnated heavy duty grit surface and a highly visible nosing to ensure years of safe and maintenance free service. They also help to improve the appearance of chipped or damaged steps and are perfect for use where it is important to maintain an attractive appearance as well as a safe environment.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the GRP Stair Tread Covers not fit your requirements – see Flooring & Matting
- Moulded fibreglass stair tread covers
- Suitable for dry and wet areas
- Easy, cost-effective way to increase the safety of stairways
- Can be applied any existing concrete, metal or wood steps
- Robust fibreglass GRP construction
- Designed to withstand the harshest of conditions
- Impregnated heavy duty grit surface protects against delamination
- Fire retardant additives for fire and heat resistance
- Conforms to ASTM E84
- Free samples available on request
- Custom cut lengths up to 3m in length available – contact our sales team for further information – 0333 202 5959
- Delivered within 2-3 working days
Stair Tread Cover Sizes
|55mm x 345mm
|1m or 3m long