Industrial Tool Storage Cupboards
Probe tool cupboards can made to withstand the wear and tear of industrial use.
Made from steel.
The cupboards use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Probe cupboards come in a range of door and frame colours, they also come with two adjustable shelves that have a load capacity of 85kgs. There is also an option to choose either cupboard with a dished top that is designed to retain tools or small items with an optional rubber mat.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Industrial Tool Storage Cupboards not fit your requirements – See Workplace Cupboards
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Cupboard height:
- Cupboard width:
- Cupboard depth:
- No. of shelves:
- Shelf load capacity:
- Dished top with optional rubber mat for retaining tools and small items
- Fitted with 10 micro sprung disc lock
- 5 Knuckle hinges
- Made from steel
- Choice of door colours:
- Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, White or Silver
- Available frame colours:
- Silver, White or Black
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
Please note cupboards are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Cupboards are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Cupboards are delivered on an 18 tonne vehicle, please advise of any access/restrictions that could impede delivery.