Justrite Metal Oily Waste Rags Safety Cans
Justrite Metal Oily Waste Rags Safety Cans are ideal for disposing of oil-soaked rags in the workplace.
Rags and cloths soaked in combustible adhesives and flammable liquids present a serious fire risk when improperly discarded.
Lids open to no more than 60 degrees and stays closed when not in use, isolating contents from fire sources and limiting oxygen to virtually eliminate the risk of spontaneous combustion.
The round construction and elevated base allow circulation of air around the can to disperse heat and reduce moisture build-up and rusting.
We have a wide range of flammable liquid handling products available should the Justrite Metal Oily Waste Rags Safety Cans not fit your requirements – see Safety Cans
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Durable steel construction
- Prevents fires caused by stray sparks or spontaneous combustion
- Tough powder-coat finish resists solvents
- Lids open to no more than 60 degrees and stay shut when not in use
- Round construction and elevated base allow circulation of air around the can
- Approved by FM, UL and TUV
- Includes a sound muffling pad inside lid to reduce lid closure noise
- Delivered within 5 working days