Mobile Propane Cylinder Storage Cage
Cylinder cages are ideal for use in warehouses, workshops, factories, manufacturing plants and more.
Made from steel with a blue epoxy finish.
This cage has a strong and sturdy design, it comes with two hinged doors that open through 180 degrees giving full, uninterrupted access, making it easy to load and unload cylinders. Other features include a padlock facility on the doors to allow the user to secure their cylinders from theft.
The security cage is mounted on four pallet feet and should be situated on a solid, level surface before loading with cylinders. The cage is also supplied with a gas storage warning identification label for added safety.
The cage comes mounted on two swivel and two fixed castors that have 200mm blue resilex wheels and roller bearings. There is a push handle at one end making it easy to manoeuvre from location to location.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Mobile Propane Cylinder Storage Cage not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Storage
- 8 Propane cylinder storage cages
- Hinged doors open through 180 degrees
- Padlock facility on doors – padlock not supplied
- Made from heavy duty box and angle section
- Push handle at one end of cage
- Supplied with gas storage warning identification label
- 2 Swivel and 2 fixed castors fitted with 200mm blue resilex wheels
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 25 working days
Cylinder Storage Spec
|Internal Clearance:||H1690 x W1695 x D980mm|
|Cylinder Size:||Max 380mm diameter x 1690mm tall|
|Capacity:||500kg maximum load capacity|