Non-Sparking Rotary Barrel Pump
This pump is for use with petroleum products, strong chemicals and aggressive solvents.
Made from cast aluminium, bronze alloy, viton.
The rotary pump comes with a rigid riser tube and barrel adaptor to fit 210 litre steel drums.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Non-Sparking Rotary Barrel Pump not fit your requirements – see Pumps & Fluid Handling
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Wetted parts:
- Cast aluminium
- Bronze alloy
- For use with:
- All petroleum products
- Light oils
- Mineral oil
- Viscosity: 440 cSt/SAE30
- Flowrate: 25 litres/minute
- Inlet/Outlet: 32mm/25mm o/d
- Fitting: 2″ BSP barrel adaptor
- Riser tube: 3-piece sectional to suit 210 litre barrel
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Delivered within 2-3 working days