Plastic 4 Step Safety Steps
Plastic safety steps are ideal for use in a range of industries including schools, factories and hospitals.
Made from plastic.
The steps come in eight bold and bright colours.
The steps are easy to handle due to the hand holes routed out on either side of the step. Each step is also fitted with abrasive strips for sure footing. Rubber feet can also be added to the underside for added stability if using them on slippery surfaces. An optional powder coated steel rail is available for added stability and safety.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Plastic 4 Step Safety Steps not fit your requirements – see Mobile Safety Steps
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- External dimensions:
- L490 x W1070 x H820mm
- L490 x W1070 x H1620mm – with handrail
- Load bearing:
- Wall thickness:
- 20kg / 25kg
- Designed for heavy industrial use
- Resistant to chemicals
- Supplied with anti-slip abrasive strips
- Made from plastic
- Colours available:
- Red, blue and yellow – stock colours
- Forest green, lime green, mottle grey, natural and orange
- UV Stabilised plastic – will not fade
- Optional Extras:
- Powder coated steel handrail in yellow
- -20°C to +60°C Temperature range
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5-7 working days