Plastic Plus Shelving 4 Tier Solid Bay 610mm Deep
Plastic plus shelving is ideal for use in cold, damp conditions such as chillers, cold rooms and freezers.
Made from steel.
This shelving has the strength of steel with the corrosion resistant qualities of plastic.
The strong box section shelves are made from epoxy-coated, electroplated steel, with removable hygienic polymer shelf panels in a solid finish. Each shelf holds up to 360kg per shelf equally distributed load. The shelving is temperature resistant from -29°C to 88°C.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Plastic Plus Shelving 4 Tier Solid Bay 610mm Deep not fit your requirements – see Shelving
- Strength of steel with corrosion resistant qualities of plastic
- Quick and easy to assemble – bolt free and no specialist tools required
- Highly resistant – protective antibacterial epoxy coating
- Fully adjustable shelf heights – adjust every 25mm
- Made from 24mm box-section mild steel frame with a cross member
- Delivered within 5 working days
|No. of uprights:||4|
|No. of sheves:||4|
|Shelf pitch:||25mm increments|