Probat Platform Step Ladder 6 Tread
This Probat ladder is ideal for intensive use in the most demanding environments.
Made from aluminium.
This ladder has mammoth 100mm deep steps for maximum climbing support.
The ladder has an extra strong bi-folding platform and 100mm deep treads for maximum climbing support that are secure using Duraclimb spun-rung technology to provide the strongest possible mechanical connection for intensive use.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Probat Platform Step Ladder 6 Tread not fit your requirement – see Step Ladders
Should you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Made from 50mm aluminium scaffold tube
- Tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology for intensive use
- Extra-strong 390 x 382mm folding top tread platform
- Mammoth 100mm deep steps for maximum climbing support
- Convex oversized feet ensure maximum ground contact and grip
- 5 Year warranty
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
Probat Ladder Specification
|Approx. working height:||3020mm|
|Distance between treads:||250mm|
|Top platform tread:||390mm x 382mm|
|Max load capacity:||150kg|
*Working height is calculated as 1600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees
*Treads includes top platform step/top cap tool tray tread