Probe Cube Medical Lockers
Cube Medical Lockers are wall mountable storage systems for first aid equipment and supplies.
Made from steel.
The lockers use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti-bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Cube lockers have a white powder coat finish and come supplied with high visibility 270 degree labelling, complying to BS5499-1.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Probe Cube Medical Lockers not fit your requirements – See Lockers
- Complies to BS5499-1 standard for high visibility 270 degree labelling
- Comes complete with 1 internal shelf
- Fitted with key lock and two keys
- Air vent system on each door
- Pre-drilled for nesting
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% Reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
|Dimensions:||H460 x W460 x D460mm|
|No. of shelves:||1|
|Wall mountable:||yes – fixings not supplied|
Do you require 50 lockers or more?
- Free site survey
- Free door colour swatches
- We can quote to install lockers by a dedicated team