Probe PPE Standard Cupboards
These standard cupboards are ideal for storing PPE safely.
Made from steel.
The cupboards use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Cabinets come with blue doors, silver frames and silver shelves. The doors feature warning signage that complies to BS5499-1, they are also reinforced for extra strength, making them ideal for use in areas with high traffic. The cabinet is fitted with a secure lock that is supplied with two keys.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Probe PPE Standard Cupboards not fit your requirements – See Workplace Cupboards
- Made from steel
- Reinforced doors for added strength
- Two point locking with two keys
- High visibility 270 degree labelling complying to BS5499-1
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology:
- 99.9% Reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
|Dimensions:||H1780 x W915 x D460mm|
|No. of doors:||2|
|No. of shelves:||3|