Probe Single Drawer Workstations
Workstations provide a convenient space to work at, whilst standing, they are ideal for use in offices, hospitals and schools.
Made from steel.
The work stations use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Workstations come in two body colours, choose from a silver or white finish, they also come with two adjustable shelves and one lockable drawer. Probe workstations are strong, robust construction storage solutions that can be used in areas with high traffic, meaning they can stand the test of time from bumps, knocks and scrapes.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Probe Single Drawer Workstations not fit your requirements – see Work Benches & Work Stations
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Shelf load capacity:
- Open front storage workstations
- Single lockable drawer
- 2 Adjustable shelves
- High grade steel construction
- Choice of drawer colours:
- Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, White or Silver
- Available frame colours:
- Silver or White
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% Reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available on all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
Please note workstations are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Workstations are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Workstations are delivered on an 18 tonne vehicle, please advise of any access/restrictions that could impede delivery.