Rolling Corner Steel Skates
Rolling Corner Skates are the perfect solution for anyone looking to move large heavy items with little effort.
Made from steel and finished in grey or orange epoxy.
Each skate platform comes with 3mm ribbed rubber matting to protect the load.
Rolling Corners weigh between 8kg to 10kg and have a combined load capacity of 400kg to 600kg. Each skate is fitted with three 50mm diameter wheels with grey non marking rubber tyres meaning no tyre lines will be left on floor surfaces as they are pushed along. It is important to note that the weight must be evenly distributed on all four corners to ensure the skates operated correctly but more importantly the load is protected.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Rolling Corner Steel Skates not fit your requirements – See Dollies & Load Movers
- 3 Wheel triangular design
- Made from formed and welded sheet steel
- 3mm Anti-slip ribbed rubber matting on each corner platform
- All swivel castors with grey non-marking rubber tyres
- High quality powder coating finish in grey or orange
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 40-45 working days
- Important: Weight must be evenly distributed on the four corners
|Overall dimensions:||H75 x W300 x L300mm|
|Loading capacity:||400kg – grey
600kg – orange
|Weight:||8kg – grey
10kg – orange
|Max load capacity:||600kg|
|Castors:||3 per skate|
|Castor material:||grey rubber|