Single IBC Storage Unit
IBC units are ideal for storing standard IBCs safely.
Made from steel.
The store is designed to store 1 x 1000 litre IBC and has a 1100 litre capacity built-in leak-proof sump to contain spills.
This IBC storage unit comes with fully opening doors that give unrestricted access to the content of the store. The unit also comes with high and low level arrested ventilation to prevent the build up of fumes from occurring inside. Removable galvanised grid flooring allows full access to the sump for cleaning any spills that may occur.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Single IBC Storage Unit not fit your requirements – see Bunded Storage
- Hinged double doors Integral two-point locking mechanism
- Removable galvanised grid floor
- High and low flame arrested ventilation
- Made from 2mm mild steel sheet over 100mm x 50mm x 3mm RHS
- Designed to comply with HSG51
- Complies with the Control Of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations
- Finished in a corrosion resistant paint
- Made in Britain
- Delivered in 3-4 working weeks
|Dimensions:||H2300 x W1400 x D1720mm|
|No. of IBCs||1|
|Sump capacity:||1100 litre|