Stainless Steel 3 Tread Steps
Stainless Steel Steps are ideal for use in food, drink and chemical industries.
Made from steel.
These mobile steps come with close fitting handrails around three sides of the platform, keeping the user safe whilst on the steps.
Each stainless steel tread is covered with an anti-slip surface which is both hard wearing and resistant to water, oil and most chemicals. The step units come with four 80mm diameter spring loaded castors with grey non-marking rubber tyres. The tyres are fitted in heavy zinc plated housing which retract when weight is applied to the steps, giving them firm contact with the floor.
These steps are not designed for clean rooms as they have an anti-slip tread surface.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Stainless Steel 3 Tread Safety Steps not fit your requirements – see Mobile Safety Steps
- Steps are not a polished finish
- Not suitable for clean rooms
- Punched tread available – contact our sales team for further information – 0333 202 5959
- Made from formed tube and sheet stainless steel
- Spring loaded castors with grey non-marking tyres
- Grey non marking rubber feet
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 12 working weeks
|Average working height:
|1425 mm – including rails
|Max load capacity: